Sub Ready seeks and discovers talented professionals who are enthusiastic about teaching and learning. We are committed to placing substitutes who align well within the culture of high performing, urban school environments.
- Full, half-day, long-term and permanent placements available
- Our substitute pool includes credential teachers, teachers in credentialing programs, and diverse professionals with background experiences relating to students and education
- SubReady is a 24/7 Live On call Placement Service
- Founded by experienced teachers and administrators
- Substitutes available for extended day and after school hours
To ensure you have the best placement possible, the process for substitute selection is as follows:
- Credentialed teachers are our first choice, credentialed substitutes second.
- Each substitute participates in 40 hours of professional development for the purposes of strengthening the capacity and pedagogical skill of the substitute as well as increasing their awareness of the need to ensure the safety of your students while on assignment.
- Reference Screening
- Medical Screening (for Tuberculosis)
- Criminal Background Screening